Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pre-Burger Ride

Batu 18 - Semenyih - Batu 18

72km.

The distance didn't make the required 200km ride before the Whopper stunt. So I pushed extra hard during this ride to get more caloried burnt.

The result:

(1) At the end of the ride, I bonked and had to use the granny gear even on flats.


Ali takde kerja because he had to wait for me at the peak of climb so dia cari kerja ambik gambar. Pssttt. Ali dah kuat sekarang nih. He was always waaaaay ahead, tapi kata tak push pun. Gilak ah!

(2) Satu badan sakit. I could abuse
use some muscle relaxant.

(3) I got stung by a bee. Twice!


I think the bee got confused with the honeycomb design on my bib shorts. Or
simply I'm just too sweet *bbuuueeeekkk!!*.


Ali flashing his rare-in-Malaysia Lance Armstrong 10//2 cycling jersey. Tuuu tuuu. Helmet tuuu. MET Estro tuuu!!

p.s: Jangan marah aaaaa. Although I cycled 72km and not 200km, I maintained 1500 kcal per day diet for the past 2 weeks. Except on Sundays when I made it an all-you-can-eat day. And the last time I had fast food was 6 weeks ago.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger bola2api said...

what did you do for the bee stung? ada bawak ubat tak?

26 November, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Aini: Nasib baik aku tak allergic kat bee sting. So aku tak buat apa. Tapi silap la. Sepatutnya letak ice. Sekarang ni tempat kena sengat tu agak sakit la.

Tapi ni lebah je tau. Kalau tebuan lain cerita.

26 November, 2007  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

hihi kena sengat lebah takpe lagi, kejap je baik pastu

wehhh, pergi semenyih tak ajak ponnn!

26 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home