Sunday, November 11, 2007

Breaking The Habit (or Getting Back Into It)

I had my last fast food about a month ago. I'll go on for another week, then I plan to reset the fast food-free counter with this:

The One Pound Whopper


Composite image of a Quad Whopper.

Burger King Whopper with 4 beef patties. 1360 kcal, 93 grams of fat (1450 kcal, 101 grams of fat if you add a slice of cheese).

To enable me to perform such 'stunt', I'm going on a calorie restriction diet for the next one week, clocking not more than 1500 kcal a day. I also plan to cycle a total of 200km by the time I visit Burger King.

Is my plan justified? What's your opinion?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger bola2api said...

serious ker burger ni wujud???

sekarang jugak aku beli!

12 November, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Kena mintak. Order Whopper then mintak add 3 lagi patty. Ikut suka la, nak tambah 1 patty ke, 25 patty ke. Tambah cheese pun boleh. Tapi kena bayar le.

12 November, 2007  
Blogger Abu Soffian said...

Kat Swiss pun ada Burger King...rasa nak balik M'sia la pulak

12 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home