Sunday, November 25, 2007

The One Pound Whopper

Yes, I did it.

Burger King Whopper with 4 beef patties, with total meat weight of 1 pound. 1360 kcal. 93 grams of fat.

Present were Ali, Ayman, Fairuz and Ikhwan Hadi. But Ali already had lunch, Ayman and Fairuz weren't satanically possessed. So it was only me and Ikhwan who joined the challenge.


No bra in South East Asia can hold up these two Bahamas Mamas.


At this moment I felt very guilty, as if I was trying to take a peek at Jessica Biel through a crack on the bathroom door.


Jessica Biel stripped bare! Tapi Jessica Biel perut dia tak berlipat. Perut burger ni pulak berlipat empat!


Half way-done. At this juncture, I was already feeling sick.

I planned to take a picture of the last bite, but I couldn't be bothered.

The Verdict: There's a reason why people stop at Double Whopper. If there are too many beef patties, the tomato-onion-lettuce-mayonaise-beef ratio is so distorted, you don't taste the Whopper in your mouth anymore. What made it worse was the beef patties were dry like sand paper instead of being soft and juicy like Jessica Biel.

Want a better deal? Go to Chili's and order their burgers instead. It's tastier and cheaper.

The stats:

Number of bites taken: 12
Calories per bite: 113 kcal
Total calories consumed: 2010 kcal (1 One Pound Whopper, 1 medium fries, 2 medium coke)
Panadol consumed: 2

I wasn't impressed. It wasn't exciting. Experience/Calorie ratio not worth the risk.

I've wrecked my coronary. Back to eating apples.

Photos courtesy of Ali Botak.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger bola2api said...

i think next time, u suruh BK bubuh onions, tomatos, or pickles in between them patties.. kurang skit muak.

Congratulations!! Woohoo!

26 November, 2007  
Blogger Sha said...

Comparing burger with jessica biel..

i have no words other than..

Eeeww!

Now when I eat a burger I'll think of my tummy, or Jessica's.

:p

26 November, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Aini: No lah. I don't think I will do it again. Ni tak sehat nih makan macam ni.

Sasha: It's the same primitive response when I look at a Whopper and when Jessica Biel is in front of me. :P

26 November, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're funny! hahahahaha how can u even compare jessica biel with the whopper!!???
btw why do u have to torture me with the pics of whopper?its been 4 years since i last ate them :(

-L.A

27 November, 2007  
Blogger CheeYoong said...

2010 kcal? tat's what u spend in a half marathon man!

14 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home