Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Saturday 7 July 2007

07.07am, 07.07.07.

What was I doing? Terbongkang atas tilam, tido lepas subuh. Memang confirm rezeki tak murah. Haha.

Anyways, Ali came to Seremban in the evening for a sleepover as PD tri clinic will be on the next day. So I took the opportunity to show him around Labu Route. He had a camera with him so I managed to take some pictures from the route.


This is the u-turn point. Oil palm from horizon to horizon.


Monkey A and Monkey B. Monkey A is stronger, that's why he has his bike higher. Walaupun hakikatnya Monkey B is faster.


Ali also has a cyclo-comp on his bike, which proved my estimation of distance is pretty accurate. Labu route measured 42km on the comp, while I estimated it to be 43km. Not bad, eh!

How Ali describes riding in Seremban town, zipping through evening rush-hour traffic: Merempit.

Preng preng preeenngggg!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home