Thursday, May 31, 2007

5 Seconds of Glory

During sleep last night, somehow my spine got stuck to the mattress. I've only realized this when I woke up at 6am. My back refuses to disengage from the mattress. By then I knew I have Spinal Mattressoitis Ossificans, a condition characterized by inability to flex the spine as it remained adhered to the mattress associated with generalized muscle fatigue. This condition is usually predisposed by late night sleep, rainy mornings and sleeping with a full stomach.

It took me 3 hours to set myself loose. By then, it was already too late to cycle to Tekala. Oh well. There's tomorrow.

So I had nothing to do and decided to surf the web. While browsing through the Malaysian Medical Resources site, I stumbled across the MMR blog roll. Blardy hell!! My name was there!!



I immediately IM Jack, an IMU mate, whose name was also there. He was as shocked as I am. Though his main concern was that he could never cuss on his blog again. Haha.

Err.. to anyone in MMR. How do this stuff work actually? Are we then judged based on the content of our blogs? I mean this is serious. I've just learned yesterday that becoming a house officer doctors requires you to angkat sumpah at the mahkamah and all. I've never heard inducted engineers, programmers, architects or lab assistants having to do the same. And much of the content of the blog is un-medical. How eh Mr. MMR?

Anyway, as I was going through the list, I found out I was the only Malay dude there, among the 100 something. Aaahhh, heaven. I'm enjoying an undivided attention from girls seeking Malay med student on the blog roll. Hahaha!! What a shallow pool of chicks. Yes, you are right. Pathetic, I am.

It's a fact now. Girls blog more than guys. Cold hard evidence:


If only the same could happen in real life. Me and 10 girls in a room. Sigh.

On a different note, Stupe made his very first Powerbar bread. Holy nuts! Stupe's on fire! At the rate he is going, he'll be baking Mutton Beriyani bread next week. Hehe. Pulling on your legs only lah, Stupe. I think we should contact Rahimi or Shahirin lah, and ask for a patent. Powerbar Bread TM. Haha. We kautim 50-50. Ok?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting blog...hope to see you in PD Tri.

31 May, 2007  
Blogger Palmdoc said...

Dude, you made THE list. Congrats. :P

01 June, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Ngae: You will see me there. :D

UIISHEEKK!! It's the palmdoc!!

01 June, 2007  
Blogger bola2api said...

weh.. jgn le suka ngelat training.. get your butt off the mattress!!!! bila nak terrer camnih??

(ada bunyi mcm mr chan tak?? hehe)

05 June, 2007  
Blogger TriStupe said...

i do surf into MMR's blog once in a while.

i've always wanted to be a Doctor, Pilot and engineer. So one day, i can build my own plane, fly it to some obscure area and give medical aid.

so far, only being an engineer came true. LOL. SO, being in MMR give me some "doctorish" feeling la, as for flying..well, there is always Genting downhill...

by the way, mutton beriyani? i already want to make one nescafe+milo bread and dump in some gel....double caffiene variants...

12 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude you got sandwiched!!! hehehehhehe

23 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home