Friday, May 18, 2007

Mi Novia

In Spanish, it means 'my girlfriend'.

And it sure is from the high-maintenance breed, but it is worth every penny.

... if only you'd allow me to ride smoothly with clipless pedals. Sayang, don't be so harsh on me.



Mi Novia

Why "My Girlfriend"? Basically it gives me ample opportunity to own more bikes in the future. I'm thinking in the line of naming my future bikes (Fuuhhh!!! Optimistic!!) My Scandal, My Wife, My Mistress, My Second Wife (Haha. Okay, kidding. I'm big on monogamy, although I don't disagree on polygamy).


Granny gear!! Takpelah. I'm not that strong anyway.

When my friend, cyclist Ikhwan Hadi aka Loterij/Solidusss Way2Ride saw the bike for the first time, he slapped his forehead in frustration. "Asal beli yang ni??!! Granny gears are for grannies!" Weh, mane le aku tau. Takpe takpe. You know as well as I do, I suck at climbing. Benda ni le penyelamat aku, my saving grace against those palm-sweating, lung-popping, crotch-numbing, nipple-hardening, terkincit-inducing climbs.


Macam mountain bike punya.


Sweet.

My favourite part of the bike. Why? Because it's carbon. Yes, I'm superficial.


Second-hand 105 pedals and Nike shoes. Comes really cheap. Sesuai untuk poser macam aku. Haha. The two things that are quickly *ahem* *already* *ahem* becoming the bane of my existance!

Aini wants me to practice pedaling while leaning on a wall. And guess what, I still fall even when doing so! Memang aku takde bakat la benda ni.


Mi Novia at the Uni.

I bring the bike to uni once in a while. It's nice to get some ooh-aahs from friends. Did I tell you I'm superficial?

I'll be on mid-semester break from 26th May until 3rd June. Apa lagi!!!!! Jom kayuh!!

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Rep said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18 May, 2007  
Blogger Rep said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18 May, 2007  
Blogger Rep said...

nipple hardening?? wtfffff!!!..u r one sick *bliiipp*

btw..nice bike...like ur bike & wheelset the color scheme...eh u want to barter-trade/sell ur carbon fork??...ehhe would really love to get my hands on it..mine is aluminium..

18 May, 2007  
Blogger yipwt said...

wah wah...got bike...how much for everything?

18 May, 2007  
Blogger princessren said...

fuyoooo.. peduli aper org cakap.. asalkan dapat bike cukup laa from nothing at all.. really respect ur motivation man.. nice name for a bike.. :)

19 May, 2007  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

wowww! ur gefren cool!!!

21 May, 2007  
Blogger The Eraser said...

May u guys live hapilly ever after ...

21 May, 2007  
Blogger zebrallini said...

man ... biler mau kayuh nih?

takkan dok belajar balance lagik?

21 May, 2007  
Blogger bola2api said...

cantik la the colour scheme.. ultegra somemore..

jadi babe-magnet la kau kejap lagi hehe

22 May, 2007  
Blogger K.K. said...

dude, asal tak gi penang half? ASS alone dah ade empat org tau tak? all 1st timers tau!

22 May, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Thanks everyone. The wheelset wasn't a stock pair. THe shop changed it, which is probably the reason why the price was brought down big time. But I'm not complaining. They do look good kan? Hehe.

Yip: Harga? Rahsia... wooo

Azwar: Jommm. Saturday Sunday, 2nd or 3rd June. Tapi jangan le Genting Sempah. Aku naik bukit tak graduate lagi.

KK: Still considering lah. But most likely not. No $$$$$$.

23 May, 2007  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

azman weh, 3rd june, kayuh PD jom!

24 May, 2007  
Blogger K.K. said...

eh IMU sponsor ape. if only 5 get sponsor yg lebih we share cost la. Kok Fang says he dun wanna make it without u. you're his inspiration + motivation after i citer kat die pasal u refuse naik ambulance kat PDIHM. hah ahah...

24 May, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Jaja: JOMMMM!!!!!

KK: Ok lah. I register.

26 May, 2007  
Blogger K.K. said...

caya lah...

26 May, 2007  
Blogger Whatever said...

Jom kayuh, JOM!

28 May, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

pakai nike!!! fuyoooo lance armstrong!!!
hehehehee
so pd masuk heh???

11 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home