Sunday, April 17, 2011

11 April 2011

11 April lays many marks this year.

It's the first time I ran a 6 min 30 sec pace, the fastest I ever run (yeah, yeah. I know people who warm up with 6:30 pace).

It's also the day I accumulatively lost 17kg. 17 is my favourite number, along with 3.142... and 1.618.... No secret I have been weighing myself. Comparing pictures doesn't work as good indicating weight loss when every photos now look almost alike.

And most of all, it's the day I turn 28.

Happy Birthday me!!

The effort of holding a 6:30 pace can be seen with the amount of perspiration.

Okay. Enough of that. Time to hit the road!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

agood for you, azman. just keep up the good work.

BTW. i got a question for you. i never able to run more than 2 minutes without having trouble breathing. i got this since 5 grade. i used to check with a doctor at the time. but the doctor said everything was okay with me. i didn't suffer any disease, nor a heart problem. could you tell me what could i possibly have?

17 April, 2011  
Blogger roti kahwin said...

hey azman, happy bday. you dont know my but i do read your blog. great job in loosing weight, i am reaching there soon.

17 April, 2011  
Blogger Azman said...

bang nahar: jawapan ada di facebook :)

roti kahwin: thank you. you are trying to shed some pounds too? good luck friend. all the best! :)

21 April, 2011  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

woweee! sudah turun 17kg, bila mau LSD lagi? :D

22 April, 2011  
Blogger Azman said...

Jaja!!!! lama tak dengar khabar berita. apa khabar? baby sihat? dia dah start kayuh basikal ke?

baru semalam buat LSD. :P bila nak datang sabah?

24 April, 2011  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

hahaha tersangat la sihat walafiat, thanks. kaki baby tak cukup panjang lagi nak naik beskal mama dia la...

apa event yang paling best kat sabah? BIM2012 ok kot

05 May, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home