Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two Months

This will be very brief.

Here is my 2-months report card.


In the last few runs, I ran with few other people. It's nice, because running with others push you to go faster (ego boost la katakan). But I also realized that I'm not that strong. My running buddies siap boleh lompat-lompat, running sideways, bersembang macam biasa, and I was hanging on to dear life macam nak putus nyawa. Haih. Still a long way to go.

And in the last two months, I've only worked out on the average once every 2 days. I could definitely do better. So that's a plus point. At current pace, I think I've made good progress, and there is still a lot of room for improvement.

This injury that I'm having, it's a tough thing to shake, but it's getting better.

One thing that I find exhausting is sticking to the plan. Simon Cross calls it the Mojo. I'm slowly losing it. Working out is starting to become an effort, and results are trickling in (not that I'm monitoring closely). It's still fun, but not as fun. At one point it all happened naturally. Now I find that I'm dragging myself. I'm halving the frequency of my meals, halving the portion of the meals I take, and to be frank, I miss a good can of ice-cool Coca Cola.

I was walking around the house today and noticed this:


Ye. Periuk atas katil. I had popcorn for lunch. Plain, unsweetened, unsalted, no butter popcorn mind you (I also had tuna, so don't worry, I'm not starving myself). I don't dare pointing the camera the other way because the house is a complete wreck. If I leave stuff around for another 2 weeks, a new species of amphibian will emerge from the trash bin.

I think I will have a normal dinner tonight. A normal portion nasi goreng kampung with sup ayam and cold water. Yeah, I'm still sticking with the no-refined sugar diet.

Gotta find that Mojo back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good progress!!

22 March, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home