Saturday, November 22, 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Gone Wrong

I recieved this in my inbox today. I rarely share forwarded emails, but this one is kinda, errrr, daunting. And I take it as, ummmm, a duty to share this with everyone.

I will let the pictures do most of the talking.


This is, apparently, a pack of hairband manufactured and sold in China (why must it always be China when it comes to this sort of stuff. You'll get my point later).
Very colourful, innocent-looking pack of hairbands. According to the report, a pack of ten costs around USD 0.03. Dirt-cheap right?


But wait a minute. Hey what's that?


That colour is very familiar. Where have I seen it?


Wait, wait, wait. Is that what I think it is? Isn't that a... a....


CONDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!

HOLY @#%*!!!!

Yes my friend. In China, they recycle condoms and use them to make hairbands!!

It's also stated in the report that these are used condoms. USED condoms!!!

[insert desired profanity]!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if HIV/AIDS could be transmitted this way, but shouldn't be much problem for gonorrhoea or syphilis. Imagine those bugs sticking on the condom. And you know girls when they're working their hair into a pony tail or a bun, they normally hold the hairband between the lips. I mean.. I mean.... Aih. This is too much for me to fathom. I can't go on lah. Just use your imagination on how disgusting this is.

So if you had used a similar hairband recently and felt a tingling sensation on your tongue after tying your pony tail, that's the syphilis working their way in. So be careful the next time you buy a pack of hairband.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. The China people are really very creative in reducing expenses and increasing profit. This is not the first time they did unbelivable things to earn more money. I wonder what other creative ways they will use next time.

24 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home