Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ultraman IMU

This was recorded earlier this year during IMU Seremban Music Night. We rocked the hell socks out of everyone!!!



I'm in the white helmet. That's a FOX mtb jersey I'm wearing.

I try to minimize the use of youtube in my blog, this is so far the first. But since it is about me, I get to keep my quota.

This dance was adapted and modified from the Original Ultraman Dance. Am told by a very reliable source that these guys are from Universiti Teknologi Petronas, and not MMU, as popular belief. Since their video appear on youtube sometime in Feb-March 2006, many other family of Ultra sporadically appear around the globe. But the Original Ultraman Dancers still do it the best, in my humble opinion.


No posts on training, pasal I've been doing minimal training. IJN elective attachement is too mentally draining!! Tak sempat nak lari pun.. Maluuuu... Got to snap out of this. 60 weeks to IM Langkawi 2008. Yea man!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..aduh!!! ... nak pecah perut aku ...

Eraser

19 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home