Monday, October 16, 2006

Procrastination at its Best

To all my imaginary fans out there, I'm sorry for the long isthmus. You see, this is the problem you'd face if you don't have your own digital camera and internet connection. I spent the first 2 weeks post event trying to get a hold on the pictures (my fault entirely) and the next 2 weeks trying to find time to write. Finally, I'm here. So lets get down to business.

Ahhhh... Terry Fox Run. This event is such an eye opener. I've never witnessed the generousity and support of Malaysians for charity events like this. And according to my guess, I never will. Why? 70% (and I'm being very generous) of those who came are not Malaysian!! I've never seen such gathering of expats and their offsprings ever in my life!!


The last time such gathering happened was during Francis Light's funeral.

There were so many of them, we even took picture with one.


L-R: Min, Ali, Some dude, Me.

Not that I'm complaining, because the proceed will still go to the Cancer Research Institute. And particularly, I wouldn't complain because I get to see these. Yummm..


ISKL volleyball team decided to run in their jerseys.

Guys, I know where exactly you're looking at. Let me help you with that.



Still not clear enough? Bacin, this one is for you!


Yes, they're so tempting, I just had to paw 'em.

There were many more sightseeing during the run, but alas, I don't have the camera with me. Eventhough I was a bit disappointed, because out of confusion at the starting line, I took the shorter 'kiddy' route, I did not regret it, not a single bit. Haih. Should've enrolled myself into the private schools.

Anyways, after the run, I witnessed this:


Believe you me, I tried really hard to conceal them identities.

And right on their backs, are these words:



I guess after spending RM50 on 2 t-shirts, they've earn the right to take a puff or two. You guys at the cancer research institute better make full use of those money we gave you and find cure for cancer for the sake of these 2 fellas.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TQ.. TQ.. TQ.. :p

20 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude...

great pic of the butt ;-)

thanks for linking me up, will do so to yours in a second ;)

20 October, 2006  
Blogger princessren said...

azman, selamat hari raya yo :) have a blessed and joyous 1s k.. and balik kpg drive safely k...

21 October, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! U r a marathon maniac? Anyway... Keep on rocking man! Nice to meet u.

28 October, 2006  
Blogger Azman said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you too Mary.

13 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo, those 2 bodoh people with smoke are ur bodoh malay friend min and ali la,,,,,stupid

01 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home