Saturday, April 18, 2009

azmanrocks.blogspot.com Is Taking a Break

To those who thinks azmanrocks.blogspot.com is getting boring, please put your hands up.


SAYA!!!!!

Haha. No surprise there.

It's true. Even I've noticed it. The blog is getting stale with every post. Partly because it's not that interesting to begin with.

Then it's got something to do with me not seeing more of the world. Which is why I am taking a break from blogging and go out to see what's out there again.

I hope this won't be too difficult. Heck, it won't be difficult at all. I'll be thrown into hell and am starting work soon. I'll be going for BTN Nationalism Course on the 19th of April, followed by Induction Course into the government service on the 24th. If the scheduling is correct, I start work on the 11th of May.

Now that is a story to tell.

So. Don't miss me too much. It's not good for your health. You know, diabetes, hypertension and stuff.

*Picture is taken from http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/

1 Comments:

Anonymous gina said...

Hey.. you write pretty interesting stuff really. Just that, some silent readers don't comment. But rest assured, I enjoyed every post you had written and I even scrolled all your past archives to read. You are one heck of a funny guy!

I hope you are well with your new (hell) job and look forward to more stories from the hospital. :D

22 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home