Friday, April 10, 2009

Working... Very Soon

Yesterday before lunch I received a phone call from the Ministry of Health. The lady on the other end told me to not make any plans beyond 19th of April because.....

*drum roll*

I'll be starting my BTN course on that day.

Bu-dum ching!!

Yeah right. Bu-dum ching my ass. This was my first reaction:


Recorded on MSN voice clip few minutes after the phone call.

Yes my friends. I'll be working very soon. BTN course will take a week. Followed by 2 weeks of induction. Then it's work. If everything is according to plan, I'll be working on the 11th of May.

I have mixed feelings on this. Part of me is excited, part of me is frustrated. Frustrated because out of 70 something people in my batch, only 8 will start BTN on the 19th. The rest are still waiting. So I wont be seeing most of my friends during BTN and induction. And that sucks. Plus my holidays are cut short. That isn't a nice thing either.

On the other hand, if I go for this one, I'll be one of those few who are already working on convocation day. And being able to say "I tell you guys, especially you [insert name of gullible friend], you'll die wei" and watch their reaction is a priceless moment.

Whatever it is, for the time being....

AAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous jojo said...

you r scaring the neighbours...
i believe few have dialed 999 requesting police to investigate your place...

11 April, 2009  
Blogger bola2api said...

19th april tu start of Jelajah Mesia dude..

14 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home