Friday, July 27, 2007

The Last of The Second Last

Today is the last day of my second last semester. I've been student for a freaking 9 semesters! That's 4.5 years, 5 years if I include the semester I had to retake.

5 freaking years wei! Most of my school friends are already earning, working, some had changed workplace, twice, some even got fired. None went to jail, yet. Few are married, and a handful are already parents. Demmit! And I'm still dealing with stuff like presentations, lecturers having PMS, even the male ones, and coming up with excuses why I was late to class. Goddeng blardee hell.

And on this monumentous day, I am sick. Me head feels like it's under the weight of an African elephant. My nose is running like the mighty Mississippi. My eyelids feels like they're stapled to my cheek. And it's only 10 o'clock in the morning. How memorable.


I'll be sitting for my final exam in 2 weeks time and it'll be on for 2 weeks. Thus there will be no official update. So you can save your bandwith the next 28 days by not coming here. Yay!

In the mean time, do read the blogs I have on my list of links. I read them everyday.

After this exam, and should I pass it, there's only 1 more semester to go. BOO-YAH!!!

Please wish and pray for my success. Nanti aku bagi hadiah *ehem* MC *ehem* free. Haha.


Time out!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger bola2api said...

Aku nak dadah free..

27 July, 2007  
Blogger The Eraser said...

Good Luck Dude!!!
Just think of all the chicks you have met in Swim/Bike/Run during the exam ... the ideas will flow ...

PS: Bila masa aku jadi Triathlete ...???

27 July, 2007  
Blogger Abu Soffian said...

Good luck Bro...
Bro...bila nak training sama lagi?

27 July, 2007  
Blogger nurina said...

GOOOOODDDDD LLLLUUUCCCKKK
Real doc soon,
hihihi whether working is soo much better, maybe I'll ask you again in 5 yrs time haha!!!

27 July, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Aini: Bolehhh. Aku kasi ko Danazol. Ini boleh kasi kuat. Muscle naik besar besar macam jantan. Tapi side effect dia: tumbuh misai sama janggut, suara jadi garau, rambut jadi botak. Haaaa. Ada mau?

Jamil: Pasal aku pun berangan nak jadi triathlete. Masuk bike je, tapi janji dah participate tri relay, cincai kira triathlete la tuh. Hihihi.

Abu: Nanti aku habis exam nanti, aku sound. Orait. Kita gi Bagan Lalang lagi jom?

Nurina: It isn't any better. :P Tapi knowing I'll finally be earning, lega sikit la rasa.

28 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home