Monday, March 26, 2007

Tag!! I'm it!

Aku kena tag dengan Sasha. Sasha is my batchmate in Seremban. Still single, available and is smoking hot. In our study group, we call her Dr Lisa Cuddy. Sapa mau berkenalan, boleh contact aku. Oh and did I tell you she's a very fast swimmer.

By the way, I'm supposed to tell 6 weird stuff about me, and at the end tag another 6 person. By the end of the month, every blogger on this planet will kena tag. Hahaha.

I'm revealing the first 5 weird stuff gearing up to the grand finle 6th weirdest stuff, which is not only weird, but is grossly bizarre. You've been warned. Here goes.

1. No matter how comfortable the bed is, I will somehow roll off the bed and end up sleeping on the floor. It's a sign that I'm incredible in bed ;)


2. I'm using a simple Nokia dot matrix GSM dual band phone. In this age of 3G, 3.1 megapixel camera phone, ribu-ribu ringgit mobile phone, this is considered weird.


3. I have nearly 3000 MP3s on my computer playlist, but only 2 songs are sung by female vocalist. Aretha Franklin and the girl who sang the Doraemon theme song.


4. My BCG scar looks like a hobbit's backside. And I can make it dance.


5. In 2005 I was diagnosed with chronic appendicitis. Med people out there will know it's a rare diagnosis. Appendix usually gets inflamed acutely.


And the grand finale....


6. When I've done taking a dump and clean myself up, I don't flush first. I take a good look at the pile of poo I made and grade it. I grade it according to size, amount, colour, content and to a certain extent, odour. A good pile of poo would be considerably large, light brown, and the amount of the poo should cover at least 80% of the bottom of the toilet. A great pile of poo should have identifiable bits of food. Corn, watermelon and pucuk ubi is good, but bubur pulut hitam (black glutinous rice) is always the best. They come out unchanged!! I don't usually grade the smell, but if the next person using the toilet yells "HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT IS THAT SMELL???!!!" I know I've done a good job.

I've warned you didn't I.

I'm tagging Bacin, Azwar, Mary, Saiful, Wendy Intan, and Jamil the Eraser.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CheeYoong said...

first of all, rolling of the bed isnt incredible - it's a cerebellar sign ;

2. i use a panasonic phone which worth lesser then rm50 now, if u qualify urself for this criteria,then i'm tai ko liao;

3. ur 3rd one can onli be explained by ur eardrum dysfunction, so tat u dun appreciate women voice as it's in high frequency and amplitute

4. if u look at mine, u wil blame urs

........ the later 2 can be consider borderline ... la

hahahah

27 March, 2007  
Blogger bola2api said...

good 'weird' stuff u have here HAHAHA

27 March, 2007  
Blogger Ally-acin said...

aduhhh.. siol la.. nanti aku pikir.. weird? emmmm.. peningggg

29 March, 2007  
Blogger The Eraser said...

haiyaa... kena pikiak jugak. Sabo yek ...

29 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home