Thursday, March 29, 2007

PD Half Training

I have to admit, I have not been training enough for PD half, or at all!! KLIM half marathon and PD half marathon are only 2 weeks apart.

The first week was practically a wreckage, because I was still recovering from KLIM aftermath. The second week (this week) I've only been out running once. Even that was a short one. The only form of training that I'm committed to is carbo loading. Haha. But I only eat twice a day, and I am losing weight.... by the micrograms. Nyeh!!


Kerbau loading

I've been trying to run every morning, but thus far, it has only happened once, before KLIM. I have no idea what happened after that. Nak bangun pagi pun susah. Subuh pun sipi-sipi miss. Haih, apa nak jadi ni...

I have to say, morning run is very nice. Although I've only ran once, most races begin in the morning (exception only to Lumut Powerman. 1pm start race?? Gillo. Aku jadi spectator pun penat), so technically, I've done more of it. You get the same feeling of accomplishment, that you've ran 3km or 4km or 10km or whatever distance, while most other people are still sleeping, terbongkang atas katil, probably tired after doing 100m 'freestyle' the night before.

Other than that, I've been listening to a lot of music. On the top of my playlist are Dave Matthews and John Frusciante. Literally 24 hours on the stereo.


Dave Matthews and John Frusciante

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger K.K. said...

My trainin for PD Half is 4 laps around psychiatry ward on Tues. That's it. My last run prior to that was months ago.

Comforting news rite? :)

29 March, 2007  
Blogger yipwt said...

dude...loved your blog.

By the way...i am also an ironman wannabe...no bike yet.

Anyway...would be nice if you could link back to me..

http://ImpossibleIsNull.blogspot.com/

29 March, 2007  
Blogger TriStupe said...

dude...good luck in PD half...will do a formosa instead.
:)

30 March, 2007  
Blogger CheeYoong said...

since i might be the worst one, i decided to do a soft-soft-soft run later ... jus to remind the muscle of the coming PDHM 8>

30 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home