Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Famosa Tri 2007: Spectator Report

To the readers, I am very sorry for having to put updates aside. Exam is playing catch, it is now only 3 days away, and for the past 3 weeks, SOME lecturers are not quite as subtle when it comes to mocking and humiliating their students. Stress kepala otak!!!

I went to the A Famosa Triathlon earlier this month, as a spectator. It was my first 'live' triathlon, and I tell you, those people are crazy. But don't take my word for it. Read their experiences here:

Azwar - Azwar came with full backup for team support. Satu family ikut!
Bacin - As usual, Bacin is always 'stim'.
Mary - Debut relay triathlon.
Aini - Debut relay triathlon. Teamed with Mary and Nurina.
Faie - Bronze-tanned tri chick. No one look better tanned than her.
Adrian - Easily the tallest man in the race.
Stupe - Stupe pun bawak the whole family.
Jaja - Debut relay triathlon. Debut kena sepak masa swim. Hehe.
Abu - A friend I met at the race. Nice meeting you, Abu.
Eugene - Debut triathlon. Pengantin baru.

Other trimates I met on that day are Azmar, Saiful, Azhar Belanda, Mejar Kalam and wife Nurina. Tank also came to watch the race. Dia mau kawin bulan 7 ni!!! Wooot wooot!

On the way back home that day, I bought durian. RM80 worth of durian to be exact, shared among 2 people. Kembung perut aku.


Biar pokai janji perut sebu.

Oh did I tell you I've got myself a new bike? More on her soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Teaser photo.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dah ada gefren baru? jom jom!

er letak ler gambar, hihi

27 April, 2007  
Blogger Abu Soffian said...

Bro..Nice to meet U. Bukit Merah gi tak?

27 April, 2007  
Blogger yipwt said...

wow...got nice bike..mana gambarnye?

27 April, 2007  
Blogger Whatever said...

Bila mau join kitorang ride nih? Jommmmm!!!

30 April, 2007  
Blogger princessren said...

erk byk nyeeee durian.. i used to eat it like this when i was back home.. huhu.. i miss the old good days....

30 April, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Jaja: Yaaaa.. gefren baru.. she's my mistress.

Abu: Tak kot. Jauh la.

Steven: Gambar tak load lagi la.. nanti when I'm free I'll show it.

Faie: Kasi kuat dulu. :P

Mary: Durian memang best, tapi nanti poket pun best je ringan. Haha.

01 May, 2007  
Blogger The Who said...

cool giler azman siot!!!

ternampak link ko kat kenny, rupanyer betul azman.

02 May, 2007  
Blogger bola2api said...

tak panas badan ker lepas makan durian banyak camtuh?? gilak

03 May, 2007  
Blogger TriStupe said...

fu yoh...siap ada bike now. well done bro. when u finish exam? good luck ok!

03 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home