Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Start

With the change of plans this current holiday, I have few extra dough to spend on stuff I don't really need. Heheh.

(L) Megadeth - Youthanasia (sejak bila Megadeth ambil berat pasal youth in Asia? Muaahaha)
(R) Iron Maiden - Dance of Death

I was looking for Brave New World and A Matter of Life and Death by Iron Maiden but the outlet doesn't carry those. The two I got will keep me busy for the next few weeks. Yearrgghhh!! Slowly but steadily expanding my (original) CD collection. Tak main la download and chetak rompak. Hmmm. One day I should write about the collection.

Makan kat tempat burger overpriced. Then beli cassette tape. TROLLOLOL!

Not your usual cassette tape. Usha betul-betul. Woooot!

Ok. This also means I've changed my phone number. Those who are still holding on to my 012-3611XXX number, kindly request for my new phone number via my old number which I'll still be using till the middle of next month (if you guys think my number is worth getting la. Ye la, who am I la kan?). Either that or you can wait until I SMS you myself (assuming I still have your number). This business of getting a new phone is quite troublesome lah.

With the termination of my old number, I've severed all connections with the 'dependent Azman'. Right now, everything I have, own and use are under my name. Bank loan, phone, internet, online banking, car, road tax, etc. Now, it's gonna be the 'independent Azman'. Aptly so for a new beginning when I start work as an MO on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home