Friday, August 24, 2007

I've Made It!! (Now with more pictures!)

I've made it through! Semester 9 exam is finally over and I'm officially in my final semester. Just one more sem to go, baby. Just 6 more months!

I'm having a whale of time. Speaking of whales, I feel just like one too. A beached whale if I may. 2 weeks of study break and 2 weeks of exam, with diet comprising of sunny-side up eggs, bread, rice, more eggs and fast food. I had so much fast food during that period, I had Domino's and A&W on the same day. But it's worth every calorie. I pretty much have no choice. Food is the ONLY thing enjoyable during exam season. And it's all good.


High on trans fatty acid.

I will be moving to Batu Pahat next week for semester 10 posting in Batu Pahat Hospital. Any local riders reading this post, please please do drop me a comment. I look forward to join any weekend group rides there. Aku kepingin mau kayuh pegi Tanjung Piai wooooo. Kalau tengok map, jalan macam best.

I would also like dedicate this moment to express my gratitude towards the members my study groups. Yes, I have two study groups (I'm a bit kiasu ler). Words can't express how thankful I am having you guys around. To Jenn Yi, Sasha, Siew Lian, Chee Yoong, Ezran and Miha, Ainul, Aziah, Dina, Hady, Ezran (another kiasu bahger), you guys are the best. And I appreciate you guys tollerating my antiques of sleeping during studying, countless unauthorized kitchen breaks, being late and sometimes not showing up at all. I don't know how you guys do it, but if I were you, I'd kick myself out of the group long time ago. Thank you again.


The Cincai-cincai Lah Group. L-R: Ezran, me, Jenn Yi and Sasha. Absent are Chee Yoong and Siew Lian (whom I believe is behind the lens).


Kumpulan Gagak Hitam. L-R: Dina, Aziah, Ezran, Miha, Ainul, Hady and me

And congratulations to the rest of the batch. We deserve this one week break!! OOOO~WAAAAHHOOOOO!!!!

Gambar cilok from here and here.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger bola2api said...

way to go azman!

24 August, 2007  
Blogger Mohd Shazly Khan said...

cepat laa jadi dr.. senang aku nak mintak MC. haha go easy on the trans fat.. or else nanti kena tukar bike pulak.. bike kapcai instead. haha

26 August, 2007  
Blogger Abu Soffian said...

Bro...cayalah! Bila boleh kayuh sama2 ni?

27 August, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Thanks guys. Abu, aku kayuh hari Selasa pagi kot. Tapi ringan-ringan la. Pegi semenyih je, tak lalu Peres. Aku tak fit nih. :P

27 August, 2007  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

yahuuu abih exam dah! jom ler kayuh perez, manyak syiok wooo

27 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jom le kayuh.. bawak sekali nurse & doctor pempuan sekali ek :)

28 August, 2007  
Blogger nurina said...

Good luck with your final semester.
FOC tx for all tri-athlete soon !!!

28 August, 2007  
Blogger Abu Soffian said...

Bro..Selamat Hari Merdeka

30 August, 2007  
Blogger yipwt said...

man...go cycle your butt off to burn the extra calories and trans fat...

hehe

30 August, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Aiyooo... Ok ok, everyone. I will kayuh. ;)

30 August, 2007  
Blogger edina monsoon said...

Like the black and white pic very much. Nice shot. BTW a random observation, them chairs featured in the pic looks suspiciously like the ones from DOME. Why anyone would nick chairs like them escapes me. So I'm thinking they're not from DOME. They came with the accomodation.

01 September, 2007  
Blogger Azman said...

Edina: Them chairs are available in Tesco. Comes real cheap. They're really flimsy too. The legs bend outwards when you sit on it. Definite not like the ones in Dome. My verdict, don't get them.

08 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home