Monday, January 12, 2009

Kerja Gomen 2

I give credit when credit is due. I called the Johore State Health Office again today.

The phone rang once, twi... "Hello, selamat tengah hari. Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri. Boleh saya bantu?"

Fuiiyoooohh!!! Damn cekap I tell you.

Anyways, the lady who answered the phone was very friendly, and I was only passed to another person once, who gave me the info I requested. It was in, sap-sap-sui, and out. Everyone knew what they were doing.

Syabas, Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Johor. Macam ni lah baru Malaysia Boleh!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, gee, they must have read your entry..


alfio rado

13 January, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..You're applying to work in JB?
Where are you from anyway?

13 January, 2009  
Blogger Azman said...

alfio rado: I hope they did it during their spare time! Haha.

Nadia: I'm not applying to JB. I called them on behalf of a friend who's currently abroad.

13 January, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very impressed also when I go to replace my driving license. Bukan main cekap.. when I asked for info, they ask me what I want to apply and kasi terus the forms to fill in and tell me where to go and wait. Quite cekap. Wish every gomen dept is the same.

15 January, 2009  
Blogger bola2api said...

keja la kat johor. buleh training dgn azhar JB

16 January, 2009  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

azman: bende ni semua terpulang kepada individu, kalau kerja ikhlas, semuanya nampak molek & berbudi bahasa. ada sesetengah dept, pekerja tak komited, pastu takde kesedaran diri bla bla bla. bos tegur/warning 4 juta kali, diaorg boleh buat muka seposen jeee

frankly, my ofis penuh dengan ladies sekarang ni, dari big boss sampai ler ke admin staff. new intake, pun ladies juga. wahai lelaki, di manakah anda???!!!

16 January, 2009  
Blogger Jaja Shah said...

hehehe sori, luahan perasaan jap

16 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home