Saturday, August 19, 2006

When I was small



Okay, so I wasn't really that thin in that picture, but it captured the moment when it was the thinnest I've ever been in years. I was about 95kg at that time. Thanks to the cycling-running-atkin's diet regime I followed strictly. At the beginning of the attempt, I was a hefty 115kg (being noticeably taller than the average Malaysians, I don't look like a barrel, thank you very much). So I lost a total of 20kg. Not bad considering I did it in 2 months. I was ecstatic. That was the first time I dipped below 100kg (the thing I called the Triple D Club [triple digit]) in 5 years.

But now, thanks to the busy schedule, Semester 7 Profesional Exam and depression, I've regained few kilos, inducting myself back into the Triple D Club. In 4 days, the exams will be over and Allah's willing, I'll make the exam. That's when I'll re-start the whole running thing again. Cycling has to wait. There is no way I can cycle on my bike with its current condition.

My ultimate goal: to finish a full marathon event. In between, I'll have some fun.



Bila la aku nak jadi macam ni. Hahahaha. Tak larat beb!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cayalah! 2-tone sunburst yang mahal tu! Japanese weih!

20 August, 2006  
Blogger bola2api said...

sejak bila la aku jadi duathlete ni?? hahaha

insya allah one day i will be one :)

25 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home