Monday, June 20, 2011

Closing a Chapter and Starting a New One

In the last a month and a half, things have really plateaued. While I didn't manage to gain any weight in that time (as a matter of fact, I dropped a kilo), I shouldn't get comfortable. There's a reason I was fat (still am!) and that's because I got comfortable with laziness (borrowing the concept of PFG - previously fat guys - founded by Simon Cross).

The next time you see me, please don't say "Wow, you've lost weight!" I appreciate that you noticed, but what I need right now is not to get comfortable. I would rather you say "Why aren't you losing more weight?" Just say it. I won't get offended.

Closing the chapter of The Final Frontier, this is series of photos that I took after every training session. Almost 5 months. 21kg lost on the weight. 6 inches on the waist.


Brewing is the plot of a new chapter. It shall be called Coming Home.

Yes. Another one inspired by the Iron Maiden.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nur Zawani Zainudin said...

thank you

you have inspired me so much.

bottom line is.............

Hati Mau Kuat!!!

thanks again..

21 June, 2011  
Blogger Azman said...

thanks wani. :) apa cerita kat sarawak?

24 June, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home